||You will generate qualified leads for the sales team. You will report the to Sales Manager.
- Generate leads by researching target prospects in databases, online and by phone.
- Answer incoming calls and qualify suspects into prospects.
- Interview clients and write success stories.
- Make market research calls to clients or competitors.
- Write copy for newsletters our website and direct mail.
- Create and send Webinar invites.
- Other marketing and PR including ideas from you!
||Full time 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
||$13-15/h depending on experience
||Since this position covers a wide variety of skills, we hope you are excited to learn and expand your knowledge in this field. Most of all we want someone to enjoy their work and be enthusiastic about marketing! We value personality and willingness to learn. So give yourself this exciting opportunity.
|Minimum Experience Required:
||Marketing experience - speaking with prospects and writing.
|Additional Experience Nice to have:
A degree in Marketing or Communication is a plus but not required.
|Bare minimum personal requirements:
- Positive attitude, can do attitude
- Good sense of humor and positive personality
- Pays attention to detail, double checks critical work
- Keeps commitments and deadlines
- Small business experience and entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent personal, phone and email communication skills with staff, clients and vendors. Documents in email important conversations to confirm understanding.
- Team player
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic small company environment
- Enjoys learning new tasks
- You have a passion for marketing and communication and it shows!
- We will train you in the software that we use.