Would you like to be part of a small company and help it grow with your excellent bookkeeping skills? Then grab this exciting opportunity to join TeraTech, the company that won the CFDJ award for best ColdFusion Consulting Company worldwide the last two years in a row. We're a 15 person computer consulting firm committed to creating high quality software since 1989. We created and run the international CFUNITED conference and provide both training and mentoring for other programmers.
You'll work 4-8 hours a month in our Rockville MD office, just outside Washington DC, about half a mile from the Rockville campus of Montgomery College.
- Can-do attitude that gets the job done and brings issues up before they become a problem or the deadline is compromised.
- Enjoys expanding and enhancing current skills and learning new ones
- Organized, accurate, double-check critical work
- Understands the importance of prioritizing and getting tasks done by deadlines
- Positive personality and good sense of humor - gets along with other staff
- Don’t take business things personally. Team player
- Enjoy working in a dynamic small company environment
- Creative problem-solver with initiative who anticipates next steps
Reconcile bank accounts, credit card accounts and merchant accounts
||Flexible hours so long as some of them are daytime weekdays!
||$20. - $25. per hour doe
||For Full-Time Employees Only
||As Soon As Possible
|Minimum Experience Required:
||And all of these skills
- One year of QuickBooks (including AR, AP, Payroll)
- Worked in business in size $0.5M to $5M
- Intermediate Word, Excel, and Internet skills
- Excellent personal, phone and email communication skills
|Additional Experience Nice to have:
||You will report to the President.