||TeraTech is seeking a ColdFusion intern to help maintain the MDCFUG and CFConf community websites.
||You will be responsible for:
- Designing new CF pages
- Modifying existing CF code
- Changing database structures
- Updating site data
||20-40 hours per week. Flexible hours
position for intern covers a wide variety of skills, we hope you are excited to
learn and expand your knowledge in this field. Most of all we want someone to
enjoy their work and be enthusiastic about projects. We value personality and
willingness to learn. So give yourself this exciting opportunity. You will also
be able to take TeraTech classes and conferences at no charge and learn practical
team programming from the experts.
|Minimum Experience Required:
||Must have one year in another programming language or 6 months with ColdFusion. Must know SQL and simple database concepts. Must know HTML. This is NOT a summer internship, 6 month commitment required.
|Additional Experience Nice to have:
- Experience with Fusebox and FLiP
- Experience with usability testing
- Experience with writing requirements and proposals
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server
- Advanced SQL - stored procedures, triggers, DTS
- Network administration
- Server Administration
- Graphic Design Skills
|Bare minimum personal requirements:
- Organized, detail
- Enjoy and get along well with a wide variety of people
- Self-directed AND
- Detail oriented; Self starter; Sense of humor; Excellent people skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Flexible and multitask oriented
- Excellent phone and email communication skills
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic small company environment
- Collaborative Team player. Likes to learn and share knowledge with team
- Likes learning new tasks
- Likes to learn and share knowledge with team
- Located in Rockville MD (Wash DC metro area) at our office (not telecommute)
- Relaxed environment, casual dress code
- Very flexible working hours
- Part of a growing, successful company where your ideas can and will
change how we do things
- Community oriented company supports local User Group and Conferences
Note: We do not sponsor for Work Authorization or VISAs
PLEASE honor our request for NO PHONE CALLS about this position.
This is NOT a summer internship. 6 month commitment required.
||We continuously improve ourselves
via weekly internal training session in programming methods, methodologies
and standards. Excellent growing library of tech books.